Old Sat, Apr-27-02, 06:31
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 00
BF:none
Progress: 11%
Default Protein Power vs. Atkins Opinions Please

Hello everyone
I am kinda new to this site, and I haven't posted very much, but I am beginning to feel very comfortable, and I now have a question for whomever can answer me. I would like opinions on the Protein Power Plan and The Atkins Plan. I have done the Atkins Plan quite a few times, but lately I feel I just want to go a different route. I know I am a person who has to eat this way, I have known it since I had my third child. I was always a gestational diabetic when pregnant. By the third baby my doctor put me on a high protein diet. It made all the difference in the world concerning the baby's weight (normal) my other two were almost 10#s. and it made a huge difference for me. But that was many yers ago, and I have gone on and off lo carb plans ever since. I have always struggled with my weight, but now I am in peri-menopause and the struggle has become so much bigger. So, what do ya say? .....anybody wanna fess up here and tell me how they fared on either of these 2 ways of eating? I also must say I really am happy that I found this site, It keeps me on track with my goals and helps me know I am not alone in my quest for better health. Susann
Sponsored Links