View Single Post
  #345   ^
Old Thu, Apr-25-02, 09:28
Registered Member

Plan: Carbo Addicts modified
Stats: 199/185/145
BF:
Progress: 26%
Default Wake up everyone its Thursday...

I thought I'd check in and say hi before having my supper. But for you the day has just begun. The weekend here begins tomorrow and its always my most vulnerable days because you know who is home munching away to his heart's content! He sneezes and he can lose weight, why oh why, it isn't fair!!!!!

Jansky, I had to smile when I saw what you wrote about San Francisco. That's where I'll be going because that's home for me. Oh I know too well North Beach and the joy of just walking down the street taking in all the scents of the Italian restaurants that line every street. I know what you mean about the $$ too, its a very expensive place to live and definitely has the snobs to go along with it. But you've got to admit its a beautiful city. I saw my husband's list of what he wants to do when we arrive, and the rat put down "Marie Callendar's--loads of Boysenberry Pie." Do you see what I have to live with? He doesn't help at all!

So your daughter is part of the USS fleet, well tell her for me I was brought to tears at the sight of them coming in. You have no idea what it was like to sit here knowing we couldn't get out and wondering if we'd ever see our loved ones again. Nothing, but nothing is as beautiful as the sight of the American Flag waving in the air and the sight of our ships in the water. They looked so strong, so powerful. Jets were over head and ships in the gulf and I was able to sleep again. It's a privilage to be an American, and I never realized just how much until I came over here.

I won't be coming home for good, this is just a 2 month visit but I'll take it. After that we may be heading for Moscow, well, at least its green in Russia! And I'll get to wear sweaters again.

Well everyone, just felt like saying hi and letting you know I'm thinking about you.