View Single Post
  #344   ^
Old Thu, Apr-25-02, 03:39

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 250/215/180
BF:
Progress: 50%
Default Hi, You All

Still No word from the doctor about my husband. Sure is hell waiting. Hopefully we will know something on Friday. I am sure going to call to find out for sure.
One of the things that my husband had to stop was smoking. He has smoked 2 packs a day since he was 13 and he is now 60. So, if he quits, I quit. I am sure not going to be the one that is still smoking while he is trying to stop. It isn't too bad so far but I am sure worried about my weight whenever I try and stop. Last time I tried I gained 5 pounds in 5 days and started again. Maybe this time, with your support, I can keep control of myself and not let that happen.
I got my hair cut yesterday and my girlfriend and I had a couple of beers while I was there. She is my best friend and I am always her last customer so it is okay. We sat and talked for awhile and then I came home. I was doing great until I got some cheese and crackers out and then the bing started. I had an hour of no stop eating, everything I could get my hands on. But when my husband came home I quit so I didn't gain, the problem is that I didn't lose either. I will try and do better today, with your help.
Betsy: Where are you in the Persian Gulf? My daughter just got back from that area. She is in the Navy and came home with the USS Roosevelt battle group. What a trip that was, to see her come home. She stopped in Berian (?) over night but was not able to get off the ship any other time until she got home. Glad you are coming back. Three years is a long time, but you have time to get back in shape by July. But I don't think your family and friends will even notice a few extra pounds. They will be just so glad to see you.
Chris: Have fun with your daughter. As I said I just got to spend time with mine and it was great.
Donna: We are praying for your Cody. I bet he is a real sweetheart. Let us know as soon as you can.
Cher: I read on your bio that you live in Newport Beach. I am from San Francisco and sure miss it. We moved to Hot Springs, AR. about 8 years ago to get away from the people and $$$$ but it isn't the same back here. No See's Candy or Columbo Salami. See I think about food when it comes to home. Bet it is beautiful there about right now.
Carol: Congrats on your weight loss. Keep up the good work and remember that we are all there for you.
Marlaine: Good Luck on the ice cream with non fat cream cheese. Let us know how it is.
By for now, you all have a great day.