Thread: 190's Club
View Single Post
  #343   ^
Old Wed, Apr-24-02, 21:47

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/136/145 Female 5'8.5"
BF:33.95/24.51/20
Progress: 111%

Marlaine...I sure hope that it's from organic natural soybeans (that's what the label says) however, I've heard that in the US...it's not a requirement for food manufaturers to list when it's genetically modified. I stay with one HFS that has a good reputation....so, hopoefully it's ok.

Carol...that's awesome that you're so close to your May 12th goal...and that you lost another pound despite that "TOM" Way to go! Congratulations on those baby goats and for being able to experience another "miracle of life"

Woo Hoo Betsy for reaching the 180's that awesome...I agree with Chris...everyone in the states will be so happy to see you...and you've done sooooooo well! Great Job!

Chris...we'll miss you until Sunday...but, have fun with your daughter. Dh brought home some low-carb popsicles...I haven't seen those in a while...hummm (he buys the LC stuff for me then eats it...LOL...guess that's why he's dropped weight too).

DonnaJ...I with Betsy...still keeping a candle lit for Cody...let us know how that goes...

Jansky...I will keep you and your husband in my prayers...hopefully everything will turn out OK. Please keep us updated.