#11   ^
Old Wed, Apr-24-02, 19:43
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/196/135
BF:
Progress: 32%
Default Heres some I use

Beef jerkey, I buy these now at the candy aisle, instead of Hersheys, Sometimes I even find the kind that has cheese too. Buy a can each week and keep it in the car.

Boiled Eggs....If you have a refrigeratorm take a few on Mondays and then you have them all week.

I make my own nut trail mix, Sunflower seeds, Crushed Walnuts, almond slivers, Crushed macadamia nuts, All in a jar, Keep it in the saw in your desk, Take home the jar in Fridays and refill for the next week.

PORK RINDS....LOL everyone's favorites...If you don't like the really big ones, Break them into smaller chip sized pieces, People will not question as much, Put them in zip lock bags in the car, They will always be there, all you have to do is walk out and get them.

BTW to add some dash to the Trail mix, Try rosting the different seed and pork rinds in different flavors...I love lawreys seasoning salt on Sun flower seeds and nuts, Try Pork rinds in cinnamon too, but first cover with melted butter.

Of course Theres Small lunchables That have cheese and meat, nad they could last for awhile refrigerated, keep them for when your running late.