View Single Post
  #342   ^
Old Wed, Apr-24-02, 18:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/185/160 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 64%
Wink

Hi folks, Betsy, you have plenty of time before July, but the most important thing is that you'll be coming home, and the people who love you, love you, not your weight. We all manage to do that to ourselves, I'll go swimming when I lose weight, I'll go shopping when I lose weight. We have to stop punishing ourselves.
Carol, congratulations to you for your new goats. Little girls, huh, have you named them. It must be like babies when you have to bottle feed them.
Donna, please let us know how things go with Cody, We are all praying for him.
Jansky, You too, with your hubby, let us know how things come out.
Marlaine, would the GM Tofu be harmful? I don't eat much soy anyway, but my DIL does, shes a vegan.
Cher, that ice cream does sound good. It sounded so good, that when I got dessert for my DH last night, i got him a ice cream pop, and got one for myself. It was only 13 carbs, and didn't seem to trigger any cravings, but I notice that the tofutti in the store is a lot more carbs.
Just wanted to say, you won't hear from me probably til Sunday, My sil is going away on business, so I'm going to stay with my daughter till Saturday night. I'll bet when I check in, everyone will be down some more , I sure hope i am. too. Stay well. Chris