#341   ^
Old Wed, Apr-24-02, 12:59
Registered Member

Plan: Carbo Addicts modified
Stats: 199/185/145
BF:
Progress: 26%
Default Hi Everyone...

Internet came back on tonight and this morning I saw 189.5 on the scale. I scrolled back a way to catch up with everyone and I realized I haven't said welcome yet to Jansky. So, welcome to the group and I'm pleased you feel you can talk to us about what's going on in your life. Support is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Sorry to hear that your husband is having medical problems. We'll all be anxious to hear the test results.

Donna, a candle is still glowing. The little guy has a lot of people pulling for him. Keep us posted on his condition as the days go by if you can.

I found out today that I'll be coming back to the states in July. I can't believe it! I haven't been back for almost 3 years. It will feel a bit strange I'm sure. My first reaction was yippee, then I had the horrible realization that all the people there haven't seen me since I gained all this weight. My head went into panic mode!! It was really amazing what I did to myself. Suddenly being 189.5 got diluted and didn't feel good enough. So up, then crash down and its all over my weight. It's amazing the emotional torture we can put ourselves through all over something like body weight.

Sweet dreams everyone ..........