#1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-24-02, 10:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/234/150 Female Five Feet
BF:40%
Progress: 7%
Default 2nd day on atkins

Hello,
This is my second day on the atkins diet. It wasn't as hard as I thought, but then again, not as easy. I usually drink alot of milk, but I resisted milk all day yesterday. I still love milk, and can taste it, but have not drank it yet and don't plan to. I have stuck to the eating plan, drank water all day. I arrived home from work yesterday and boyfriend had made spaghetti, it smelled so good. I didn't eat it. I made my salad with chicken and boiled eggs. I am slowly getting used to the salads. I never looked at labels as much as I have in the past 2 days. I find myself asking myself, how did I ever consume that much carbs and think I was healthy. I feel good though. I am not hungry or cranky. I am trying to type with the cat on the desk in front of me, not an easy task. I am pretty proud of myself at this time. I am looking forward to losing weight and getting healthy with the change in my eating. I will keep tabbing in on my progress. But I do have one question, why are fruits bad for you? I have been told all my life to eat a lot of fruit and of course have always done it. Does fruit really have carbs in it?
Dieta, aka Belle
Sponsored Links