View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Apr-24-02, 09:48

Plan: Atkins,PP
Stats: 202/147/120
BF:
Progress: 67%

being in Singapore and surrounded by lots of chinese foods and many other int'l cuisines ....one can imagine how to avoid those complex carbs in order to lose weight steadily.

read carbavoidr's suggestion for eating a burger....sounds interesting ...for me, in order to eat it gracefully.....usually i will throw away the bottom bun because it is quite clean without the sauces....the only problem i have is to avoid eating the top bun with those sticky ketchups, mustard...maybe i shld tell the fast food crew to specially prepare my burgers.

and coz the burger has a wrapper....usually i use the wrappers and spread them out so as to cover the art of juz picking out the meat patties and wasting those buns. end up sometimes my nose gets the ketchup. i have to get the napkins on guard to wipe them away when i am done with my 'art-making' ...i put back the bottom bun with the crushed up top bun into the wrapper....so at least the bread police may not be able to detect any mess....but a molehill on my tray.

juz as anyone else, at a sushi bar i will prefer to eat sashimi or soft shell crab......but sometimes i still have one or two rice rolls. wonder if anyone tried the steamed egg dish....it may have some carb contents but certainly great.