View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Jun-06-01, 16:07
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/190/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 50%

rainny, I have a portfolio of portraits and drawings that I hide away when mother comes to visit too ... many from life-drawing courses at a local college. And many are self-acceptance drawings of myself. Nothign like learning to love your own body by drawing exactly what you see in the mirror.

In another group I post to, we respectfully place in the header that the content is Xrated or "dirty joke" or PG13 ... also, the spiritual and devotional and religious is so indicated, so that those of other beliefs can choose to not read those as well. Experience is that everybody pretty much reads everything ..

I would love to see more of your work, if the drawing you posted earlier is just an example. I bought a digital camera so I can take pictures of my stuff .. most of my work is 22 x 30 inches, so too big for a scanner ... but a photo can be cropped and shrunk down to "viewing size".

But my computer isn't behaving, and I've already had to uninstall my scanner and other imaging software. Someday though ... ... Ya ya, she says,

Doreen