View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Apr-24-02, 07:47

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 215/184/130 Female 5'0"
BF:
Progress: 36%
Default You'll never believe this....

OK, first things first, the scale budged, albeit not much. This morning, I weighed in at 198 or 198.5. I have been 199 for the longest time. That is a step in the right direction.

The second miracle of all miracles is that AF stopped by yesterday. She only stayed for a very brief visit, but she was definately in town!

What makes this so cool is that she hasn't shown her face since DECEMBER 2001! No sign whatsoever. I have been LCing since around 4/2, and on met. since 4/12 (today is the 13th day).

What this shows me is that my insulin is functioning normally, or at least beginning to. I never ever get AF w/o provera, and last year when I began to LC, (after 3 months LCing) I got the first spontaneous one in my adult life. I had 4 more after that, but by then I was really off the LC wagon, and she stopped coming by.

This excites me because I know I'm on the right track. I think it explains the mood I was in for the last few days, as well. As I said in my last post, it was very unlike me to be so down.

And the third thing to be psyched about is that I am wearing my size 18 jeans today. I had been stuck in my size 20's, and they were really sagging and falling down, so I tried these on this morning, and they actually fit and felt comfy. Very cool!