View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Jun-06-01, 15:51

Plan: CKD
Stats: 245/215/130
BF:
Progress:

Thank you Doreen! You’re a sweetie yourself!

Allot of my drawings are offensive to people. I’ve even had people say really hurtful thinks to me about them. Oh well there…It’s who I am. I do have some that I wouldn’t let my kids…or family see…due to the fact of being, well…X rated to a degree?
ALSO…
I have a stack of jokes that would make a sailor blush! Matter a fact…at one of the salons I worked for we had a sign that read “if you can bring us a GOOOD joke that we don’t have…well give you $2.00 off you service!” We collected allot of jokes…and I copied all! ha! I love jokes…and I do like the dirty ones. I will say this…because of some reactions from clients…we kept it behind the front desk in a folder that read "MAY BE VERY OFFENSIVE TO SOME!!”…that way if they proceeded…they did so at there own risk! Maybe we could put rating on our jokes…kinda like movies? Or another section for these kind? That way you know what your getting into…and it would be less of a shock for some. Food for thought! If we do that…I’ve got some GOOOOOD ONES! Hee hee! I haven’t posted any out of…Um, well…. Fear…I guess?!! So are REALLY bad…BUT FUNNY! So I would need to know how far I could take this! HEE HEE!

LRRAINE