View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Apr-23-02, 06:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 215/184/130 Female 5'0"
BF:
Progress: 36%
Default Majorly Bummed

I have been LCing since 4/2, and I haven't lost ANY weight! In fact, when I began, I actually shot up 4 pounds. I started at 200, went up to 204, and settled to 199, but it is not like I am actually in weight-loss mode. That is basically where I started! I don't understand it because my jeans are fitting better, although I wouldn't say there is much of a difference in my clothes overall. I am feeling good, though.

I am majorly discouraged because I've had very few replies to my journal posts and I don't know what else to do. I don't usually discourage easily, but it's been 21 days, and I think I should be seeing SOMETHING by now. That's why I decided to post here today instead of my journal.

I have been taking my met faitfully after dinner each night. The only time it bothers me, however, is immediately after I eat my first meal of the day...I have to excuse myself right away to the ladies room. (sorry it it's too much detail)

If I am not consuming enough calories, and my body is in starvation mode, how long can it last like that? Won't my perseverance eventually win out?

My journal has a lot better info as to how and what I am doing each day, this is only meant to be a quick summary of my progress, or lack thereof.

Although I'm not hungry or even craving carbs at this time, I feel like grabbing a bag of chips or something bad and saying the heck with it then. I know it will just hurt me in the long run, but as I've said several times, I'm discouraged and frustrated.....