View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Apr-22-02, 13:18

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 186/186/140 Female 52 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hello I dont knwo why to be sure... You can eat porkrinds for a snack if you like just have an ounce or so... Great that he is now packign a lunch for work....You can make your own sausage if you want or go to a butcher shop and tell them to make you some its very simple ground pork , sage, red pepper, blackpepper and some salt.. I have a local buther shop make me some here and it is just great even the kids like it better than regular sausage. hope that helps alittle.. I went out and bought some of them ziplock plastic lunch trays with the lids that I take to work with my lunch..Very inexpensive at a grocery store.. You can put your meat or tuna what ever meat dish you want in teh big part and one compartment holds a cup of salad and the other part can hold up to 1/2 cup of vegies or how ever you want to put it in there.. I find it great and easy... Today was a left over cheese burger patty we had on the grill lastnight with a cup of salad adn 1/2 cup of green beans and took an extra bowl along with strawberries adn cream.. You can find all sorts of foods to take along with him at work so he dont get bord of the same things which soemtimes can be a major problem... Good luck in everything and wishing you and your hubby great sucess with your WOL..

Your friend
Tammy