View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sat, Apr-20-02, 23:14

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/190/110
BF:
Progress: 33%
Talking Thank you, thank you!, Thank you!!!

Karen: Vacation is time to celebrate your new lifestyle by not cheating.

I love it!! This is my time to celebrate life and enjoy what i've been working so hard on.... my new healthy lifestyle!!

Thanks Everyone a bunch for your encouragment and advice!!
It wasn't a very hard decision either... I've packed my running shoes to jog early in the morning and I've already bought 2 bags of chicharone and about 5 atkins bars to calm any sugar cravings I have while on vacation.

I'm really glad there are people like you guys to show me support and make me realize "I CAN DO IT!!" Literally everyone who replied practically brought tears to my eyes just from all the support you've given me!!

As for my co-workers who were supposably on the Atkin's diet..
1 decided to stop and states that she is going to do the Richard simmons deal a meal....reason.. She wants more Variety....

And the other.... Went off the atkins says she is going to go back on after her vacation but is curently doing "slim fast" so she could lose another 10 pounds before vacation...

What do you think about these 2?? Any suggestions??? or Advice?

Also, I had a question about my monthly period... Right before I get my monthly friend I gain about 6 pounds... but then afterwards lose it all and then some... does this happen to anyone else too??

Thanks again for all The GREAT advice!!!