#5   ^
Old Sat, Apr-20-02, 15:49
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 163.5/151/130
BF:
Progress: 37%
Default Re : Fulltank

Okay.... The way I explain the caffine thing to people is this, think of the caffine as sugar or carbs (even thought it isn't). Doing a low carb diet, would you take in something that had sugar in it? No. Caffine causes the pancreas to release excessive amounts of insulin, too much to be used. That causes you to "crash" and you end up feeling very icky. Just think of caffine as a sugar.... It's the easiest way to remember to stay away from it. Also, L-Carnatine is one of the best fat burners you can find. Atkins reccomends it. For faster fat burner, I would suggest taking the L-Carnatine, Pantothenic (sp?) Acid, and Pantotheen (sp?). Dr. Atkins recomends them all and they work... I lost 5 1/2" off my waist taking them... If you want more information on what vitamins and supplements to take, I would reccomned purchasing Dr. Atkins' Nutrition book. Also, Ephendrine effects the bloodsugar the same way caffine does. It's a stimulent and is meant to speed up your body's digestive system. I would steer clear of anything made with Ephendrine... It's not good for your health and can cause serious health problems in certain people. I woud suggest purchasing Dr. Atkins' nutrition and supplement book. It'll tell you about everything you need to be taking to stay healthy. I hope I helped!

*~* Felicia *~*