View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sat, Apr-20-02, 09:28
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/234/130 Female 5feet 2inches
BF:
Progress: 5%
Question Does anyone else get "The Shot"?

I started my TOM on the 3rd of April and ended on the 11th, now all of the sudden Bam! here it is again, started yesterday! That is only a week after ending! I too have had intense cravings which I really havent given too much into, other than eating the whip cream straight out of the can! THANK GOD that is relativly low in carbs! I also noticed that even though I am sticking between 20-25 carbs strictly a day and walking that my weight actually went up 3lbs since last week! HELP!!!

I am wondering if this has anything to do with birth control shot. I had the first one last month and I am suppose to go again in May to get the second one. I have heard a lot of people complain saying that it blew them up, is it possible that it is hindering my weight loss? I wish I could change to a non-hormone type of birth control, but while losing weight my only option seems to be condoms which neither me or my husband can stand using.

Does anyone have any suggestions or comments???? PLEASE!
I also feel like this shot has turned me in to the mad woman from hell at times grrrrrrr-leave me alone!!! LOL