View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sat, Apr-20-02, 07:52

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 186/186/140 Female 52 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Havent been on a vacation yet but have gone to family outings with everyone and had family reunions and have always found foods there that I could eat... I look at it as a permanent way of life in the way I eat now... Even though their are yummy looking treats on the end of the table I just pass by them.. Without a second thought..The first things I look for anymore is how much food can I eat thats legal... I take a look on the buffets or tables set out and say ummm and go back and and dig in... I plan on a vacation this summer to florida to visit my sister who said she would take us out and see the sights. I plan on sticking with my WOL .... You have done a great job so far keep up the good work.. If your friends say its ok to cheat then mabe they arnt as committed as you are about their new lifestyle... I woulnt want to risk my vacation time by eating something you dont need to and end up sick due to over eating sugars or carbs... You can do it We are all behind you in making the right choices... And you will have a great time ...

Good luck

Tammy