Thread: alberta anyone?
View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Apr-19-02, 17:17

Plan: mix of Atkins and Paleo
Stats: 227/191/115
BF:
Progress: 32%

The book is called The Diet Bible by Dr. Earl Mindell (not sure on the spelling of his last name thought). I actually was at the WEM Chapters last night and they didnt have it. Like you, I have been doing a lot of reading on LC and have bought quite a few books. We should compare libraries sometime.

I admire your goal of becoming an alternative nutrition and fitness expert. I have some "similar" goals, in that I would like to open a salon with a focus on beauty from the inside out - paying attention to what you eat and how it affects skin, hair, etc. as well as incorporating exercise and yoga and such as part of the salon - an alternative salon and day spa.

I have a close friend who suffers from fibromyalgia. I know it can be quite terrible. But it sounds like you've found the solution for you, thats great. So, having been LC for a year now, did you lose a lot? or did you have a lot to lose or little? Have you had problems with plateaus?

Quitting smoking can be a bugger. I quit smoking December 23rd 2000. So, its only been a year and a few months for me. I didnt use the patch, but I did use Zyban for the first three months. I wish you much luck with this.

So, you're going to try for certified fitness instructor, does it entail a lot of schooling? Do you do any work in this field now? Do you work out at a gym? Spalady by any chance?

Sorry, lots of questions, I probably seem nosy. I'm not, just interested.

Kawanda