View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Apr-17-02, 22:31

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 147/128/118 Female 5'3''
BF:?/18/17
Progress: 66%
Default Wondering if anyone else has had this experience?

YES! I have and so has Diva. Check out our journals and the bit of moaning and groaning we do about the scale moving up and down.

I am on my last week of my first BFL challenge. I have gained muscle but hardly lost any inches and that fat deposit on my stomach is hanging in there for all it's worth.

But I will say that my clothes are fitting the same at 119 lbs now as they did when I was 115 lbs before Christmas. I.E. they are comfortably loose--nowhere near as tight as they were when I shot up about 6 lbs from Christmas indulgence. What that tells me is that my body is changing even though it is hard for me to see it as I look in the mirror every day. I can't wait to see my "after" pictures because I think it will show me what I can't see right now. Heck, even my hubby has commented that I am looking more muscular than 12 weeks ago. I just can't see it but I know it must be so because I know my jeans have not stretched in 12 weeks.

So don't sweat it. Except while lifting and huffing and puffing the cardio of course