View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Apr-17-02, 21:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 197/195/140 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 4%

Hi MMS!!

Celery with cream cheese is good too, especially if you can find seasoned/flavored cream cheeses (LC of course ). I make a form of LC fudge (cream cheese, splenda, cocoa), but I don't recommend this if you are on induction, or very sensitive to sucralose. Veggies in Caesar dip are good in a pinch, cheese and sliced deli meats are nice (careful of hidden carbs here). Fried pepperoni dipped in honey mustard (mustard and splenda) is nice for a treat. Bacon wrapped scallops or steamed mussels make for a nice treat at night, or in the summertime. My best advice to you is to check out a site (here maybe?) with recipes for LC eating and just scroll through until you find one that interests you. One I found was www.lowcarbluxury.com. Just be careful to not always take online carb counts as "gospel." Make sure that you check the carb counts for the products that you use.

I am actually trying not to treat myself too much because I have been on a mini-stall as it is...although it looks like I may have come out of it...official weigh in tomorrow am!!

Wish me luck!! All the best to you too!

KC