View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Apr-17-02, 17:01

Plan: MINE
Stats: 143/112.4/119 Female 162cms (63+inches)
BF:35/?/20
Progress: 127%
Red face Chronic exhaustion

Has any one got any comment on my above diet. Note I add olive oil to salads and also in the last week mayonaise.

I am eating heaps and in desperation last night I had wholemeal spaghetti with my beef and vege bolognese sauce. I also had brocoli and cauliflower on the sided (steamed) an parmesan cheese on top. (note before this WOE I did not even eat dairy nor wheat products).

I feel chronically tired now but there is no evidence of any sort of disease or infection. I have eliminated any other possible factors, I am not stressed or anything. I am simply extremely exhausted even though I am sleeping well and long.

All I can think now is that it is this WOE with my body. Even from the start I felt sleepy and so light headed by the afternoon. I am now worried that I have done some bad damage to my body. I would rather have the few kilos that I lost back than feel this bad. My chest is even hurting now. I am scared to even go to my doctor as I imagine he is going to go ballistic when he hears I have been doing LC. He didn't think I needed to lose weight when I mentioned it to him when I had my last allergy needle last year (I was 63kg then and I am 57kg now).

My husband is flying interstate for almost a week tomorrow. School hols are starting. I live in a remote area. For the first time ever I am terrified about being left alone to look after the kids in this situation with absolutely no energy. I can't think straight and have extreme brain fog. My memory is lousy. Menatally I feel exhausted too. This is a worry as I am a post grad student and I have a huge paper due in.

Please give me some postive feedback. Note as of last night I am re introducting many more healthy carbs back in as I am desperate. (even though I am only at the end of my 4th week into Atkins).

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Trisha