View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-17-02, 09:36

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 174/162/140
BF:
Progress: 35%
Cool Introduce

Hi- I guess last night I didn't properly introduce myself. I am 41 years old, married and have 2 grown daughters. Growing up I was never overweight but my tummy wasn't quite as flat as my friends. After my first daughter was born I was able to loose the weight without much effort. After my second daughter was born I kept the weight on for 17 years! Then in '98 I lost 35 lbs on Atkins. Here we are at 02' and I've gained alot back, but am still smaller than I was when I began in '98. Actually in '98 I never reached my goal which is 140. I think that is pretty reasonable for a 5'6" frame. So I need to lose 25 lbs! Also, diabetes runs rampid in my family, with all the women getting adult onset diabetes due to being over weight, so that is another motivation for me. I'm finding it harder this time. I'm not a meat lover, but I do love veggies (and fruit). Most days I eat 2 meals and one Atkins shake and alot of celery. With summer coming up I am already craving pasta salads, and melons. Also, I work 2 nights a week (And 3 days)and like to snack and watch TV to relax! Or on Fri friends call and want to go to happy hour! Help!
Sponsored Links