View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Tue, Apr-16-02, 16:32

Plan: MINE
Stats: 143/112.4/119 Female 162cms (63+inches)
BF:35/?/20
Progress: 127%
Post My usual menu

Hi Sharon and Doreen,

I will have another go at updating my portfolio to put in the new info.

I have been out the last few days so my food has been quite different. I usually have two soft boiled eggs in the morning.

One and a half desertspoons of psyllium husks mid morning and mid afternoon. Lately I have also tried having some nuts instead.

Lunch time I have a large salad with tuna, salmon, sardines or a steak. Lately I have been putting on the Norganic golden soya mayonaise. Previous to this I was using olive oil.

In the evening for dinner I have either fish or meat with cooked veges or salad.

Note I generally have been having more than my daily salad/veges even right from the start (well the first few days because I was so spacy and felt I needed more carbs). I hadn't had sugar, white flour products, dairy, wheat, nor caffeine for months before this so I don't think the symptoms were simply just withdrawal ones.

I have 8 to 9 hours sleep a night (though I feel I could sleep longer). I do moderate exercise first thing in the morning 6x per week (30 mins fast walking on treadmill 3x perweek and 20 -30 mins light weight - just the bar bell and abs the other 3 days - I work weights on alternate days).

I hope this gives more info. Oh just lately I have tried some dairy (cheese and cream) and nuts (cashews and almonds). I used to get reactions to these PRE LOW CARB but no longer!!!!

Sharon I hope you survive the hayfever season better this year. My asthma and allergies have gone since doing low carb (well except when I was shoveling dry mulch the other day). I have been getting allergy needles for a few years and that has made an significant improvement. With this way of eating I am even considering giving them a miss this year.

Trisha