#13   ^
Old Mon, Apr-15-02, 15:26

Plan: atkins/PP/my own
Stats: 180/133/140
BF:sz 14/4-6/toned 4
Progress: 118%
Talking sunshiney

Oooh oooh oooh!

I'm afraid my sunshine moments are mostly shallow ones .....

1) Being able to walk into any regular store and fit into a size. Including the Junior department!! I hovered for so long on the 14/16 fence....too big for regular stores, too small for the plus sizes. I am sooooo happy to indulge my fashion obsession again.

2) Have people who haven't seen me in a few weeks come up to me in shock saying "Oh my god, you look so skinny!" and "wow, you look great" constantly. It's such an ego boost!

3) Knowing my boyfriend loves me the same here as he did when I weighed 190. Seriously, he is such a great guy....even when I gained 15 pounds in two months on the pill, he ALWAYS made me feel beautiful.

4) Being able to fit into my roommates' size medium clothes (there it is, those clothes again...can you tell I love clothes )

5) Being able to have my arms hang at my sides and form a straight sillouette....I always hated that slight arm bulge, I have countless pictures of me with my hands on my hips, or my arms behind me....

6) Speaking of pictures....I'm no longer afraid of them! I no longer feel the need to "arrange" my body in it's most flattering position. Now I can just smile

grace

PS: Way to go Jess! Wow, your weight loss has been incredible since Feb.! And college....I hope you have fun