View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Apr-15-02, 11:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 200/160/150
BF:
Progress: 80%

1. I know it has been said, but my wedding ring is starting to fit! I got married 2 and a half years ago and it didn't fit then. I kept putting off resizing it because I wanted to lose weight. There were times I couldn't wear it because it hurt and left a great big indent in my finger! But now I can wear it and it is almost a perfect fit!!

2. The day that I didn't have to tell my husband what he weighed. See he used to call me when he was standing on the scale he couldn't see over his belly to see how much his weight was. He would have to call me and have me bend over and tell him. Now he can do it on his own! (He was 240 is now 205, 5' 7", 27 yr. old, and started this WOE 1-26-2002)

3. The day I tucked my shirt in! I NEVER do that, I feel more comfortable wearing my shirt out to cover my belly. I am a tucker now! Now that feels great.

4. The day I realized that I am a good person, I can do this and just about anything I put my mind to. (Since this WOL I started in Jan. I am learning how to drive which is my biggest fear, also signed up for college and I start in the Fall.)

5. The day I was walking around without clothes on after a shower with my husband in the room and I didn't want to cover my body because I wasn't ashamed of it anymore. I didn't care if he saw me, I was proud of my body and felt good about myself.

6.Waking up in the morning and logging on here to go to my journal and seeing all the friends I made that support me. They tell me that I am a good person and make me want to be a better person. I have found more support and good friends then I ever thought I would.

7. The morning when I got out of the shower and my towel wrapped around me with out having a huge gap of my side/stomach/butt where the towel didn't reach the other end of the towel.

8. The day I was on this board and read a post about heart murmurs and realized that I haven't had ANY since I started the WOE. I started having them allot for awhile before I started. I was REALLY worried about it.

I am taking MY life back. I am in control of my eating and myself. I am learning to love and respect myself. I can't think of anything else that I could even dream for.

Jess

*Just added, I made a mistake above and said since Feb. I meant Jan 25. (Still only 6 days difference) Sorry, That is what happens when you have to kids, trying to make them lunch and typing at the same time. Yes and Alyssa threw her food and part of it stuck to the wall! Just love 1 year olds!!