View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Apr-14-02, 14:48

Plan: TSP/PPLP/low-cal/My own
Stats: 250/209/150 Female 63.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 41%
Default Sunshine Moments

There's a thread in the triple digits club on which people are posting their sunshine moments. I thought I would start one here, because even though my stats indicate that I need/ed to lose more than 100 pounds, I feel kind of like a voyueur there. I feel more like I'm halfway between a triple-digit person and a "short timer."

So on to sunshine moments. Sunshine moments are little joyful moments during your day when you realize or have something occur that enhances the LCing process. Here are a few of mine to get us started:

1. The day I noticed my wrist knuckle showing on my right arm (my left won't show because of a childhood injury).

2. Seeing my neck for what feels like the first time. It's short, so it hides easily.

3. Realizing that my weight is coming off differently this time, mostly off my tummy -- I think it indicates that I am losing only fat, not muscle.

4. When I realized it actually felt good to walk.

5. The veins starting to show on my hands.

6. My knees are starting to look knobby.

7. Fitting into clothes 2 to 3 sizes smaller than anything else in my closet (don't worry, I bought some).

So what are your sunshine moments? I'm sure they are happening daily. They are the little joyful moments that keep me going!

;-Deb
Sponsored Links