#56   ^
Old Sun, Apr-14-02, 09:44
Registered Member

Plan: Adkins
Stats: 235/215/200
BF:
Progress: 57%
Default Wendye

Hi . . . Thanks for your kind words. I am just so grateful for improved health and functioning.

It has recently occurred to me that I have a choice between healing my mind and maintaining a symptomatic body. I just think the two are so connected.

I started to get cranial-sacral therapy. It's a healing of the energy of our body, specifically, the chakras. This is so exciting. It is triggering a lot of old memories and stirring up my unfinished emotional issues. But, this is good because it gives me a chance to heal around them.

My throat has been such a site of difficulty. Psychics have told me over the years there is a message that needs to be spoken. Then, the therapist for the cranial work said there is great blockage in the area of the throat.

Since getting these treatments, the sun shines brighter. I am speaking things that need to be said. Don't get me wrong; I have always said more than anyone else. But, somehow, this different. I don't feel like I'm an instigator, I feel like I'm freeing myself from my own personal prison.

A friend said to me, you can grow a halo or you can grow a tumor. Which do you choose? I think I want the halo.

Anyway, thanks for listening. Good luck to you, also.