View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sat, Apr-13-02, 11:05

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 186/186/140 Female 52 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Thanks lisa,

I know how you feel.. My little one said to me one day your fat.. Out of the mouth of a 6 year old at the time when we were going to go skating.. He ask if they make skates for a fat person... I was like in shock.. and said YES!!!!!!!!!!... But the straw that broke the cammels back was when i went to wallmart and wanted to buy a sex set of pj's... Had to get a 3 x shirt in order to be able to wear the top eventhough i needed an xl in the pants.. I was so upset... I said thats it.. Never again.... I jumped on the wagon that week and bought the book the following week and havent looked back since.. Im going out to buy another book as I lent mine out a few days a go to a lady who wanted to read it.. I figured if she wanted to read it she can have it Ill buy me another one .... Thanks for all your responses...It means so much to me.. I have been so happy here lately... Feelign better about my self thats the best acomplishment so far... and the support I get from my family... Im taking my life back...

Thanks again to everyone

Tammy