View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Fri, Apr-12-02, 14:06

Plan: PPLP (Intervention) Dilettante
Stats: //
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Razzle

Thanks for reminding me about the body-image boosting things, such as books, web-sites. It's been a long time since I read anything along that line. Perhaps a little too long?

I'll head out this weekend and search out some new books. I'll check for the one you mentioned. It's so hard sometimes, isn't it? I get lulled into a false sense of security about the ED sometimes and think that it's gone and forgotten until it rears it's ugly head to remind me that it still lurks...

I'm thinking that the thing that triggered it is the day last week when I was getting ready for work, looked in the mirror and saw someone who was older than I expected. I don't know how that whole aging thing snuck up on me, but it shocked me to see the crows feet that are forming aroung my eyes. My birthday is next month, so I think I'm feeling my mortality. I'm trying to convince myself that the wrinkles I see are actually from laughing (they really are actually) and so I should be grateful for the fact that I've had that much laughter in my life already, and just hope for even more! Course, that's the "easier said than done" thing again!

I'm so grateful that you, someone who has had a similar past to mine, is here to help me through these rough spots. I'd take you to dinner to thank you if I could.

I'm grateful for everyone else as well, don't get me wrong!

Thanks again,