View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Apr-11-02, 03:05

Plan: My own
Stats: 235/186/135
BF:
Progress: 49%
Wink Sounds like we're all nuts

Mmm, cashews. I think one reason we all like them is that they are so sweet. Too bad they are poison (or near as damnit!) for some of us

I got on fine with my Brazils yesterday, probably because they aren't so sweet, so today will give Macadamias a go. I like them so much they are bound to disagree with me

As for Brazils, Bebe, I don't know what to tell you. They are NOT sweet, and can taste a bit earthy. I used to hate them when I was a child, but now I really like them

As for not losing while eating nuts, I can see that happening. I got on fine when I was just doing meat, cheese and veg., but my t.o.m. coincided with my adding new things (like nuts). It will be interesting to see when it finally goes away (can take ages) if the weight is all t.o.m. or if some of it will remain, due to cream/nuts being added to my diet. I have been working on my carbos to keep them really low, but I just might have to cut certain things out

Still, as I said to my DH this morning, 3 pounds up is still 8 pounds down from a month ago, and if this IS a way of life instead of just another diet, there WILL be ups as well as downs.

Can you tell I'm going on holiday tonight? (-;

BTW, I have decided not to risk airline food. We are due to be served LUNCH on the flight tomorrow so I am expecting sandwiches, and have packed my carry-on luggage accordingly. I have a pack of cooked bacon, all-meat sausages, cheese and 3 kinds of nuts. I DON'T think I'll starve!

If I get a chance (i.e. remember) I'll let you know how I get on with the Macadamias.