View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Apr-10-02, 20:17

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 172/130/130
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default Hi

Thanks for all the congratulations, and yes, I'm absolutly thrilled...it's all my poor boyfriend and coworkers have heard from me for a couple of months now. I almost have my boyfriend convinced to try it now.
What's kind of weird is I had a couple of old friends over last week that I hadn't seen for a couple of months. We all used to work together, and we all had some weight we've been trying to get rid of for a couple of years.
Well, we're all thinner, but have some pretty big differences...
I did Atkins, and I feel really good, lots of energy, even exercising now which I never would have thought I'd do, at least regularly.
One of my friends has pretty much been starving herself for a couple of months, very pale looking, face way haggard, and lots of droopy skin.
The other friend is taking some kind of pills, not sure what it is...metabolife??? She's all jittery, talks constantly, her eyes look wierd, and hasn't lost a whole lot of weight, but enough that I could really tell.
So to me there's no doubt that Atkins is right for me. I pretty much have ignored anyones negative comments about it, came on here all the time, and have read all the books I could get my hands on, and it really makes alot of sense to me how it all works...
Sorry so long, and good luck to you guys....
Jennie