View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Apr-09-02, 18:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 125/119/108 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 35%

Thanks everybody for all your input!!!

Water - nope, I am not drinking nearly enough!

Measurements - I didn't weigh myself until last week and I have not stepped on a scale (procrastination on my part ). I took my measurements only yesterday, so I will wait a week before I take them again. I am so afraid that somehow I am *terminally unique* and that this WOL will work for everyone except me....

I never officially went through induction, but I have been keeping my carbs under 30. Like today my total was 24. Maybe I should just go for it!

I guess I have been LEARNING how to prepare my food, shop, change my eating patterns before being strict and to the letter regarding Atkins. Maybe I am afraid of committment? Actually, it is more accurate to say that I know myself well enough to know that I am a perfectionist and that I set myself up for failure. I am afraid of committing 100% to the plan, because I am afraid I can't do it. I wanted to see if I could be disciplined enough to count my carbs, prepare my foods, go through the sugar withdrawl.

Perhaps I should just make a date to officially do induction to the letter. *taking and deep breath* I know I sound really crazy and I REALLY appreciate everyone's patience so far.

Laura