View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Apr-09-02, 15:29

Plan: My own
Stats: 235/186/135
BF:
Progress: 49%
Default Thanks but no thanks

I can just see me with tuna in a bag on the plane. I have more sympathy for my fellow passengers than that; I'd spill it everywhere, trust me!

I understand what you are saying abut the nibble factor, but as you may have seen in my message, I got HUNGRY within a few minutes of eating them. If I get MORE hungry when I DO eat than when I don't, I figure there is something I have a problem with.

Yesterday I had some pine nuts and was fine after them, and today I had some pecans and was fine. I wasn't hungry, didn't get red hands, nor did I nibble. I had a handful and put them away. The ONLY thing I have found hard to resist that I CAN have without problems is cream. It is far too more-ish, and I might end up having to drop it for awhile. Sigh.

Tomorrow I will try Brazils or Macadamias, and the other the next day. I am pretty sure almonds caused at least part of the nut trouble as they were the ones I was eating most of...and kept going back for more of them. Poop, I like almonds.

As for pork skins, I have never seen any over here that don't have all sorts of junk in them. My mother lives on them in America, so I will, no doubt, have my fill (and then some) of them there.

I doubt that I'll starve on the plane now. I have kabanos (sausages), bacon, cheese, and now pine nuts and pecans. I'll probably have more to eat on the plane than anyone else there! As much water as I plan to drink, heaven help the person next to me if I can't get an aisle seat!

Thanks for the replies.