#11   ^
Old Tue, Apr-09-02, 14:50

Plan: The Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program
Stats: 190/140/135 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 91%
Thumbs up Craving Reducing Meals

CALP page 117.....

"At all meals and snacks, other than at your Reward Meal, eat Craving-Reducing foods only . You will find a complete list on pages 120-21. In General, Craving- Reducing foods include high-fiber vegetables and protein-rich foods. Craving-Reducing Meals and Snacks should be well balanced and should include both high-fiber and protein-rich choices. The amount you eat is not critical as long as you include both protein and high-fiber vegetables at any Craving-Reducing Meal or Snack."

CALP page 120.....
This page shows the Craving-Reducing Foods List. At the bottom of the page the Heller's do make note of acceptable "vegetarian meat alternatives that contain 4grams of carbs or less per average serving".

For me cottage cheese is one of those borderline foods. It is even highlighted in the Craving-Reducing Foods List as one to be careful of. Usually the cottage cheese I buy has 5 grams of carbs per serving..... so I have to watch when I eat that one.

Doc..... what kind of c-cection pups? I am so lucky that in my breed we do not usually have that problem.... whew!

have a great day!!
Libby