View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Apr-09-02, 13:47

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 220/205/150 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 21%

I too would up my carbs, but be sure and use veggies and low carb fruits -- you can have 1/2 an apple and some cheese or natural peanut butter on it -- offset your fruits with protein.

I would also monitor using the glucose machine what your sugars throughout the day.

1st thing in morning; 1 hour after breakfast
right before breakfast; 1 hour after
right before dinner; 1 hour after
and bedtime

Also if you feel just not right check your sugar -- log all this it will help you to see patterns and help you.

I keep a monthly journal of my bloodsugars and take it to the doctor with me along with a journal of how I felt at certain times -- this has helped in seeing what is happening with my body.

I also carry those little packets of peanuts with me for a quick snack -- or you can make you a bag of almonds, sunflower seeds, macadamia nuts, things like that.

Since you are so close to your goal weight it will come off slowly, don't try to rush it -- also make sure you are eating enough calories -- and drink plenty of fluids.

You might try posting a day of your meals and your blood sugars and that may help someone to see something you are missing. I've really gotten great help here -- very helpful and caring people.

Take care and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Debi