View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, Apr-09-02, 13:17

Plan: Atkins KISS
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

With all the changes you have made taking it down to what you have, it would be nearly impossible to determine cause and effect unless you added back one item for a while and noted effects much like an elimination diet.

Using a laxative or stool softener is one way to make things move, however dependency on artificial means can make for a lazy or irregular functioning colon. Friends of mine (anorexic) have been known to lose complete bowel rhythm entirely - ending with colostomy, so terribly unfortunate, nothign passed without artificial means.

I hope you eventually add a few low carb veggies that will not harm your weightloss and may prevent dependencies from forming, leading to complications (possible). I know you want to lose weight fast, but believe me, from people who've done it in similar manners wind up thin and unhealthy -

...but whatever works for you. My diet is similar/but I throw in the occaisional veggie for health and regularity - even though I supplement with vitamins.

Your diet cannot be compared with anyone and neither can you -
you don't need anyone's criticism or permission in life to do what you want to do - I'm not trying to dole that out here - just looking out for your health because I do, like you want you to cross that finish line alive and kicking ...naturally.