View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Apr-09-02, 09:13

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

*lol* Thanks, Teri, that about covers it !

Just a few points: Working out on an empty stomach is great for fat burning - specially when talking cardio. If you cannot get to a gym first thing then look to workout 2 hours after your last meal. With respect to lifting - many people just do not like lifting first thing in the morning, or on an empty stomach. They find they are not as strong. It depends on your goals. At present I do it first thing, but once I get closer to my goal I will start doing it in the evenings when I am stronger.

I would definitely go with the powdered glutamine - if not you'll be popping pills 'til the cows come home. I realize it's expensive but it is the one supplement I think is worth it - and it lasts quite a while.

And something that can never be repeated enough: if your muscles are sore when time comes to workout, WAIT. Your goal is muscle growth to burn fat, muscles grow during the time inbetween when you work them. Working sore muscles doesnt let them grow or heal. You will notice they recover faster with the glutamine.

Nat