View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Apr-09-02, 08:43
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 154/148/133
BF:
Progress: 29%

THank you Dar Babe, Little Ann & Natruska....

Thanks for taking the time to reply...I really hope that you are all right and that this will pile off or redistribute to other areas....

Natrushka, I don't mind making you laugh, I laughed myself to be honest...My boyfriend really didn't get itwhen I asked him if he thought my wrists looked noticably thin - he thought that that was what I wanted so you can imagine the 'Why do you want to loose weight on your wrists' question......

Anyway, I will keep doing this. I will. I would write my menus down but where and really it's hardly that interesting....but an example...

Sunday:
brekkie/lunch (got up late) : omelette with bacon & cheese +black coffee (I have not managed to kick coffee)
Dinner: 100% beef burger with roast peppers

Monday:
2 slices of cheese for brekkie
lunch: lamb + green beans
Dinner: breast of chicken and salad

Tuesday
3 slices of bacon + 2 fried eggs
lunch: 3 slices of fresh turkey + some veg with butter
dinner: not sure....probably tuna salad

I know I should not be drinking coffee but I just cannot do it...I have to have my coffee - it keeps me sane! Natrushka you have come a long way on the WOL, well done....! I cannot wait for the day that I can say I am nearly there - well done to all of you!

I do need to get more exercise - I am only really getting to the gym once a week at the moment and I have exams coming up which I need to focus on but there is time for both so no excuses!

Thank you for the encouragement! THanks for the advice - if something looks dodgy with my food will you let me know.

TTFN, Miriam (aka Burkey Babe)