View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Apr-09-02, 07:07

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hey there Burkey You may not have intended to but you made me chuckle this morning. Yes, fat does move about - and yes losing fat from your face and wrists does happen - I've lost over an inch off my wrist alone, I'd rather have lost that around my arm, thank you very much!

How you lose the fat is determined by genetics. It's also going to be the same way you gained it. Women tend (that is 'tend' remember) to lose from the upper body first, followed by the trunk and then the butt/thighs. I would image that you don't have much more to lose around your wrists, so bear with it. The fact that you are losing is a sure sign you're doing it right. Patience Patience!

What it sounds like to me (having lived through this myself): You're still losing fat even though the scales are sticking between those two weights - your fat cells are compensating by holding water. This is common. You deal with water retention by drinking more water. One day you wake up minum 2 or 3 lbs - this is a whoosh. Lost water weight overnight. The fact that those fat cells are holding onto extra water is a sure sign you're losing fat - they only do this when they've been forced to shrink.

Increase your water - and if you haven't done so already, get out a tape measure and take some measurements. When the scales do not move the tape measure usually does.

Nat