#3   ^
Old Tue, Apr-09-02, 06:31
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 252/196/169
BF:
Progress: 67%

Little Anne

Thank you so much for your speedy reply!

Wow that helps so much - I am a bit less confused! Every little helps as they say!

Thank you for your compliments too!! I have to admit i did it with WW and got stuck at 4 stone, have put it down to metabolism and now trying this. Actually - to be truthfull, I don't like it! I feel I have opened Pandora's Box and and now too scared to go back to WW and living in a perpetual state of confusion and angst about what I am doing to myself with this because i feel so awful!

I thought it would be simple but having lived low fat cooking at home + lots of take aways and meals out (and cider) (hence getting fat) for my whole life I have to find a whole new way if I am to do this. I am worried if I go back to WW the carbs will get me all fat again and it wasn't really working anymore cos I knew to stay thin I would hardly be able to eat a thing for the rest of my life! So, I like the quantity of food but I am so tired, can hardly work out - my top hobby - and feel generally off - dizzy, down and I have hardly lost a thing!

Oops! sorry to be grumpy! Any suggestions? I am just starting a journal and so far have just moaned and put my supplements in it. That's the other thing - I am not a grumpy moaner really. Hope I can get to show you the old me - chirpy English Rose ( hahaha!)

Thank again.

Emma