View Single Post
  #126   ^
Old Mon, Apr-08-02, 17:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/182/170 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 78%
Talking Great Job Judy!!!!

Not only for the weight loss, but for putting that cake in the trash. If only I had that power over myself! I was just thinking about when I get to be your weight! It'll be a little while, but I can't wait! You are one tough person. Congrats on the loss!

LittleFeat - I've been thinking of trying some recipes with soy flour, just haven't gotten up the gumption yet! I am a huge meat lover and have done very well eating brats and italian sausage and stuff, so I haven't needed my culinary ability, just enjoying what was forbidden before. I don't know if you can use all soy flour or rice flour, the recipes on the back of my soy flour have half and half or mixes low carb with the high. Just keep being creative and maybe you'll hit the million dollar recipe (and give it to us! ). I have been making low fat for so long, it'll be a while before I really get a feel for what I can use. I was thinking of getting spaghetti squash and using it in lieu of pasta, I'll let you know if it's horrible!

Gotta go, see you all later! Hope Sally and Tama and Terridoodle are doing great! Bye! Amber