View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Apr-08-02, 11:13
Registered Member

Plan: LC/IF
Stats: 267/233.5/200 Female 5 ft 6 in
BF:
Progress: 50%

Well I just finished week 2 and I feel great! I am down about 4.5 inches from all over and have lost 7.5 pounds. I'm not putting too much into the scale weight, but I am keeping track of it. Trying not to get obsessed.

I upped my weights today and REALLY hit my 10's on my UBWO. I was loving it! I'm already on my 3rd liter of water for the day--trying to flush out the salt and sugar I ate yesterday on free day. I find it so interesting that I think I'm just going to pig out on free day and then when it comes I don't even want what I thought I would. I did eat Mexican food and some left over Easter candy though. But the beauty of it is, there is no guilt to feel because it's part of the program.

I've also stopped being obsessive about counting every calorie and gram of protein, carb and fats and just doing the portion thing. I feel so much more at ease and feel good about working the program. I finally wrote down my goals (BFL and other things I want to accomplish in the 12 weeks) and can see I'm moving towards achieving them.

Hope everyone else is feeling good and doing well.