View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Apr-08-02, 04:28

Plan: My own
Stats: 235/186/135
BF:
Progress: 49%
Thumbs down Nuts to nuts!

Well, this is interesting. I got a bunch of different knds of nuts on Saturday, to make up some wee bags of "safe" food for my upcoming 11.5 hour plane journey.

As I was making the bags, I nibbled some, and had a handful for breaksfast. WELL, off I went!

I am not sure which of them triggered me, but something sure did, as I ate nuts all day long, off and on, and kept getting hungry. I didn't know which of them, if any, were safe, but finally separated them out again so I have a wee bag of each kind of nuts. Every day I will try ONE of them and will see which "do me bad". BTW, after separating them out (handling them) the palms of my hands were bright red and itchy for AGES!

Luckily, I kept within the limits of allowed foods yesterday, despite my lapse, and didn't go crazy with sweets or anything (haven't had any sugar since the 13th of March). So, while I AM a pound up today (on top of the 3 already with t.o.m.-poop!), I was in high ketosis today (not 16, the very darkest purple, but 8, the one next to it), which is better than yesterday, when I was Moderate, 4!

Go figure!

Sponsored Links