View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Apr-07-02, 14:21

Plan: Atkins KISS
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

OH OH OH I've done this. I usually BINGE on protein/this doesn't happen often. Too much of anything is not only not very "balanced" or unhealthy - but one binge definately won't do you permanent damage, at the very worst maybe water weight gain if you binge on something very high in salt (bacon)...yep I've done that.

Now, the body is very self-regulating...you might find that because you really loaded up on fats, you may not be very hungry for the next meal, next day or few days. So continue to eat, but only according to your appetite. You'll probably balance out in the end...let us know how your appetite goes after this binge...bet it's less for a while.

I always loved the claim that you binge on what your body needs (sure was always a great excuse in my high carb days to have that extra 4 cups of popcorn or extra 2 plates of spagetti) but getting back to this wonderful little philosophy, maybe you needed fats? And now that you have them you will lose that crave feeling for a while...

okay, those are my thoughts. Don't compound the goof (if you think it is one) with negative thinking and guilt. Just look forward and eat a good meal, eat low carb.

N