View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Apr-07-02, 07:36

Plan: Sommersize
Stats: 250/170/140
BF:
Progress: 73%
Thanks for all the responses - and the warm welcomes. *smiles*

Wbahn, you hit the nail on the head in that I have drifted away from my plan - realllllly far away sometimes. I am working on re-committing to it, since it seems silly to have come as far as I have and not go the last distance. I have thought of switching over to Atkins to see if that works for me - I'll have to poke through the messages around that plan and see if I can do it, though.. giving up fruits and veggies (even temporarily) may not be easy for me. (Ha, listen to me - like it's easy for anyone else at first!! D'oh!!)

In another posting, some wonderful person mentioned Fitday.com and I checked that out - it's really great! I'm going to use that for a while as a journal and see if that helps.

Thanks for the exercise info as well - I figured that sooner or later I'd have to get some cardio going (noooooooooo! The horror! *winks*) so I have been trying to walk a couple miles after work.. it's just been HARD lately to stick to that as our weather has been so nasty cold and windy. I need to find some indoor alternatives for such days.

Thanks again, and I'm sure I will "see" everyone around!!

~Kiiri