View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Apr-06-02, 20:28

Plan: Atkins-ish, post-WLS
Stats: 408.0/288.0/168.0 Male 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 50%

Greetings and welcome aboard!

It sounds like you have done VERY good so far - both in losing a lot of weight and in maintaining it for a number of years. Good job.

As for the remainder, I can think of a couple of thing off the top of my head. First, you might have slowly drifted away from your plan without really realizing it. So go back and re-read your book as though you were new to the plan and you are likely to find a number of things that you don't remember and that you are doing wrong or could be doing better. Another possibility is that you have adapted to your present WOE and you need to shake things up. Probably the best way to do that is to switch plans for a month. Check out the "Which low-carb plan is right for me?" link to the right and pick one of the others. Use that for a month and then decide where to go.

Another possibility is that you are at your proper weight - but your goal of 140 looks pretty reasonable for a woman of your height so that is probably not it.

I would highly recommend starting a journal here - that will allow those with a lot of experience the opportunity to take a look at what you are doing and eating and make suggestions. Plus, it is a great way to get support.

Keep the Faith!