#1   ^
Old Sat, Apr-06-02, 17:38

Plan: Sommersize
Stats: 250/170/140
BF:
Progress: 73%
Cool Greetings All

Hi All ~

I had the good fortune to stumble across these forums, and have already read some great info here - so I just had to join!

I'm a 30 year old (ack!) female from Michigan... and while I've never been mistaken for svelte, I had never been more than maybe 15 pounds over the "recommended" weight for my height. Until several years ago... what I am assuming was a combo of job-stress and minor depression sent me careening into a feeding frenzy.. and when I emerged, I was 250 pounds. Ouch.

I'd spent a loooooong time in my teenage years playing with every diet out there, and never with lasting results. I hung at 250 for a while, not sure what to do. Started Sommersizing on a recommendation from a relative - and it has worked great for me. I have to be honest - I go off it allllll the time (ahh, Kiiri has zero willpower... *blush*) - but I have never gained any of it back since beginning in the tail end of 1998.

I have what feels like a measly thirty pounds to go, and I'm kinda stuck... plateau city, and my willpower is not exactly improving. Any advice or encouragement is oh-so-very-welcome!!

~ Kiiri
Sponsored Links