Old Sat, Apr-06-02, 13:45
Registered Member

Plan: basically still on induction
Stats: 152/155/140
BF:
Progress: -25%
Default Husband

Atrsy,
Thanks for writing the bit about your husband. Mine has responded the same way. He does not worry so much about it any more and never interferes with my preparation of food etc. He and I both cook and he accomodates my needs in his cooking and I in mine.
He has high blood pressure and is on med. I am hoping that he will begin to see a big difference in my energy level and loss of FAT~ I am small boned and tall so my weight sounds fine to every one (who cares) ha but my body fat is 30% or higher. I work out and have for most of my life....dancing, running in my earlier days and have taught aerobics classes for years. I have added weight lifting again. Had a break of about 8 years when I had two back surgeries and could not return to my teaching. I finally JUST did it. I have been teaching again for 10 years and have worked through a lot of back aches.....I was up around 168 when I started teaching again and have come down to 152 or so but I kept eating lots of carbs so I found Atkins and am determined that this is my new way of life.
You have encouraged me about my husband....thanks a lot. You are doing wonderfully well, keep at it.
Linda