View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Apr-04-02, 15:22

Plan: The Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program
Stats: 190/140/135 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 91%
Talking <<== is Libby.

My number one worst, most horrid trigger food is pepperoni. I can eat a whole darn package of it like a starving wolf. I cannot eat just one or two. Never. It's awful. So I try to stay away from it completely. I was thinking that when I reach my goal weight that I would see if I can have it in moderation, but for now I am avoiding it like the plague

Sausage comes in second. I really have no idea what they put in some of it so for now I am just very careful of portion size. I try to keep it in my reward meals.

I was sort of stalled for about two weeks. I say "sort of" because I don't think it was a real stall, but I felt like it was. I re-read the CALP book where it talks about people who are particularly sensitive to carbs and some of the foods that are listed as Craving Reducing Foods possibly causing reduced weight loss. (CALP, page 121, bottom of page) I happen to eat ALL of the foods that were highlighted. UGH....... SO, I moved them all out of my Craving-Reducing-Meals and into my Reward Meals. These things weren't trigger foods for me, but moving them to RM seems to be helping.

Maybe I would have dropped the next couple of pounds anyway, but it happened right after moving those foods to my Reward Meals.

Seems to be working for now.......
Libby